Experience the benefits of Ashwagandha supplement in convenient capsule form, further vitalised with a specialist blend of beneficial roots, botanicals, mushrooms and vitamins.
- Premium Ashwagandha Botanical Complex
- Plus Astragalus Root, Panax Ginseng, Maca Root
- Liquorice Root, Rhodiola Rosea, Reishi Mushroom
- Schisandra Chinensis, Black Pepper, Turmeric & Gotu Kola
- Plus Vitamins B3, B5, B6 & B12
- Convenient Capsule form for Easy Dosing
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Manufactured in UK to GMP Standards
Vitality Rocks Ashwagandha is a botanical complex that may aid in reduction of stress and anxiety plus support:
- Nervous and psychological function
- Athletic performance
- Reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Mental performance
- Normal blood sugar
- Reduction in inflammation
- Improved memory
- Improved sleep
Our Ashwagandha Capsules contain the finest powdered KSM66 ashwagandha root extract, along with a proprietary botanical complex to provide further benefits and a more complete supplement.
Cordyceps Mushroom Benefits
There are many ashwagandha supplements on the market but not all are good.
At Vitality Rocks, we appreciate that a supplement is only as good as the quality of it's ingredients. For this reason, we insist on the gold standard of ashwagandha which is KSM66. The unique extraction process of KSM66 uses only the roots of the plant; no leaves are used to 'pad out' the ingredients. The result is the highest quality extract of ashwagandha and the highest bioavailability.
KSM66 ashwagandha has the highest concentration of all major root-only extracts available on the market today. No solvents or added active ingredients are used and the manufacturing follows the Good Manufacturing Process for furher quality checks and peace of mind.
*Multiple clinical studies have consistently provided evidence to support the use of ashwagandha for stress relief, enhanced cognitive function, physical performance and sexual function.
As well as ashwagandha root, our botanical complex contains Cordyceps Mushroom which also provides many health benefits, including supporting a healthy immune system, easing fatigue, improved oxygen flow during exercise, destroying tumor cells, stabilising heartbeat and reducing bone loss among others.
We didn't stop at Cordyceps however, we also added Reishi Mushroom for further benefits including, further support for a healthy immune system, increasing strength and stamina, lowering cholesterol and supporting a healthy urinary tract.
The natural ingredients of ashwagandha botanical complex may help support general health and wellbeing. This makes Ashwagandha Capsules an excellent daily supplement for long term use.
Make Vitality Rocks Ashwagandha Capsules a part of your daily routine and bring home good health.
1 Ashwagandha capsule to be taken 1 - 3 times per day or as required.
90 Ashwagandha Botanical Complex capsules per pot
Each capsule provides: %NRV*
Ashwagandha Root (KSM66)** 400mg -
Cordyceps Mushroom** 350mg -
Panax Ginseng** 200mg -
Peruvian Maca Root** 200mg -
Liquorice Root** 100mg -
Reishi Mushroom** 25mg -
Schisandra Chinensis 25mg -
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 20mg 125%
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 10mg 168%
Black Pepper** 5mg -
Gotu Kola** 5mg -
Turmeric Powder (Organic) 5mg -
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 2mg 143%
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25μg 1000%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- = NRV not established
** = Equivalent weight from extract
Stoneground Brown Rice Flour (Oryza Sativa), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Cordyceps Mushroom Fruiting Body Extract (Cordyceps Militaris), Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) KSM66, Deglycyrhized Liquorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Schisandra Chinensis Berries Powder, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Peruvian Maca Root Extract (Lepidium Meyenii), Pantothenic Acid (DCalcium Panthonate), Rice Extract (Oryza Sativa), Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum), Panax Ginseng Extract (Panax Ginseng), Turmeric Root powder (Curcuma Longa), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate), Reishi Mushroom Extract (Ganoderma Lucidum), Gotu Kola Extract, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
The ashwagandha does not originate from the UK.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- NO artificial colourings, preservatives or flavourings
- Made in UK
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Recyclable packaging
The EFSA and Vitality Rocks
EFSA is a European agency funded by the European Union that operates independently of the European legislative and executive institutions (Commission, Council, Parliament) and EU Member States.
It was set up in 2002 following a series of food crises in the late 1990s to be a source of scientific advice and communication on risks associated with the food chain. The agency was legally established by the EU under the General Food Law - Regulation 178/2002.
The EFSA's mantra is "Food is essential to life. EFSA is working to keep food safe."
Approved EFSA health Claims for ingredients in Ashwagandha Botanical Complex
Ashwagandha Botanical Complex contains a proprietary blend of herbal ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals, specifically targeted towards the intended function of the product. Whilst herbal ingredients have been used effectively for hundreds of years, the present legal system does not permit certain claims for herbal or natural products and ingredients. We therefore cannot and do not claim any beneficial effects for those specific natural ingredients carefully chosen for our products. We have listed below the Approved EFSA claims for other ingredients in our product:
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, the maintenance of normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance, normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function, normal red blood cell formation, normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and it has a role in the process of cell division.