Eye-Q Eye Supplement
Experience the benefits of Eye-Q nutrifying eye supplement in convenient capsule form, further vitalised with a specialist blend of fruit extracts, vitamins and minerals.
- Premium bilberry fruit and pine bark
- Plus lutein, zeaxanthin and bioflavonoids
- Plus Vitamin C & E
- Plus zinc, manganese, copper and selenium
- Comprehensive eye health formula
- Nourishment for healthy eyes
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Manufactured in UK to GMP Standards
Vitality Rocks Eye-Q is a comprehensive eye supplement, offering all round support for normal vision. Backed by science, this supplement may be beneficial for:
- General eye health
- Normal / clear vision
- Glaucoma & cataracts
- Macular degeneration
- Vision at night
- Retinopathy (damage to retina)
- Tired / strained eyes
- Screen / blue light fatigue
- Protection against free radical damage
There are many eye supplements on the market but not all are good.
At Vitality Rocks, we appreciate that a supplement is only as good as the quality of it's ingredients. For this reason, we insist on high quality ingredients that are proven to have health benefits that are focused on the supplement's purpose.
For example, pine bark has been shown to have huge value in ocular health due to its powerful antioxidant capacity, doubling the synthesis of antioxidative enzymes and acting as a free radical scavenger. Pine bark has shown to be a powerful vasodilator and an antagonist to inflammation. It has also been studied in diabetic retinopathy due to its ability to increase vascular rtesistance, specifically in the capillaries.
Bilberry also works well alongside pine bark and is another powerful compound which has been shown to be beneficial in the pathophysiology of various ocular diseases. Both bilberry and pine bark have powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as well as other mechanisms that render them potent therapies in conditions such as glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy as well as other diseases of the eye.
Make Vitality Rocks Eye-Q Capsules a part of your daily routine and bring home good health.
As a food supplement for adults only, 1 capsule to be taken 1 - 3 times per day or as required.
60Eye-Q eye supplement capsules per pot
Each capsule provides:
Vitamin C 40mg 50%
Zinc 5mg 50%
Manganese 2mg 100%
Copper 0.5mg 50%
Selenium 55μg 50%
Vitamin E 6mg α-TE (9 I.U.) 50%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Pine Bark** 1250mg
Providing : 79mg of Proanthocyanidins
Bilberry Fruit** 550mg
Lutein Esters 15mg
- Equivalent to Free 7.5mg Lutein
Citrus Bioflavonoids 5mg
Providing : 3.00mg of Hesperidin**
** = Equivalent weight from extract
Stoneground Brown Rice Flour (Gluten Free) (Oryza Sativa), Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Pine Bark Extract (Pinus Massoniana Lamb), Lutein Esters, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zeaxanthin, Zinc (Zinc Citrate), Selenomethionine (calcium phosphate), Manganese (Manganese Citrate), Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl succinate), Natural Rice Concentrate (Oryza Sativa), Natural Rice Extract (Oryza Sativa), Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex, Copper (Copper citrate).
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- NO artificial colourings, preservatives or flavourings
- Made in UK
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Recyclable packaging
The EFSA and Vitality Rocks
EFSA is a European agency funded by the European Union that operates independently of the European legislative and executive institutions (Commission, Council, Parliament) and EU Member States.
It was set up in 2002 following a series of food crises in the late 1990s to be a source of scientific advice and communication on risks associated with the food chain. The agency was legally established by the EU under the General Food Law - Regulation 178/2002.
The EFSA's mantra is "Food is essential to life. EFSA is working to keep food safe."
Approved EFSA health Claims for ingredients in Eye-Q eye supplement:
Eye-Q contains a proprietary blend of herbal ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals, specifically targeted towards the intended function of the product. Whilst herbal ingredients have been used effectively for hundreds of years, the present legal system does not permit certain claims for herbal or natural products and ingredients. We therefore cannot and do not claim any beneficial effects for those specific natural ingredients carefully chosen for our products. We have listed below the Approved EFSA claims for other ingredients in our product:
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, the maintenance of normal nails, the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal hair pigmentation, normal skin pigmentation, protection of cells from oxidative stress, normal function of the immune system, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal iron transport in the body. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Manganese contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the maintenance of normal bones, the normal formation of connective tissue and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.