Vitamins for Immune System Support
Support your immune system naturally with targeted vitamins and minerals plus the rich goodness of Brazilian acai berry, organic Moringa, resveratrol and herbs, packed into one, convenient capsule.
- Vitamin B6 support
- Plus zinc and biotin
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Plus beetroot & pomegranate seed
- Convenient one capsule dose
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Manufactured in UK to GMP Standards
Vitality Rocks ImmuniVita is an immunity support supplement to provide you with your daily requirement of important essential vitamins, minerals as well as phytonutrients and antioxidants. Made with natural ingredients, the supplement is excellent for general health and well-being and to help a low immune system recover quickly and naturally.
With well proven, immunity boosting vitamins plus abundant natural ingredients such as:
Brazilian acai berry, pomegranate seed, beetroot, organic moringa oleifera, grape seed and resveratrol
The vitamins and natural immunity supporting ingredients of ImmuniVita supplement may also help to relieve stress, improve vitality and regulate cholesterol as well as blood sugar levels making it an excellent supplement for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
With so many unknown pathogens circulating in a heavily populated world, it's always wise to keep your immune system healthy.
Make Vitality Rocks ImmuniVita vitamin capsules a part of your daily routine and bring home good health.
You may also like our OrganiJuice Greens Powder which can support immunity further when used in conjunction with ImmuniVita.
Immunivita - 100 Capsules
1 capsule to be taken 1 - 3 times per day, with or without food, or as advised by a health practitioner.
ImmuniVita 100 capsules
Each serving (1 capsule) provides: %NRV*
Zinc - 1.5mg 15%
Vitamin B6 - 0.21mg 15%
Biotin - 8μg 16%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Acai Berry** - 1000mg
Beetroot - 500mg
Pomegranate Seed (contains 4mg Ellagic Acid)** - 200mg
Organic Moringa Oleifera - 100mg
Grape Seed** - 3.6mg
Resveratrol - 2.5mg
** = Equivalent weight from extract
The acai berry does not originate from the UK.
Stoneground Brown Rice Flour (Oryza Sativa), Organic Moringa Oleifera Powder, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Beetroot (Beta vulgaris) Extract, Acai Berry (Euterpe Oleracea Martius) Extract, Rice Fibre (Oryza Sativa), Pomegranate Seed (Punica Granatum) Extract, Resveratrol from Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum) Extract, Zinc (Zinc Citrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Grape Seed (Vitis Vinifera) Extract, Vitamin B7 (as Biotin Pure)."
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Made in UK
- Good Manufacturing Practice
The EFSA and Vitality Rocks
EFSA is a European agency funded by the European Union that operates independently of the European legislative and executive institutions (Commission, Council, Parliament) and EU Member States.
It was set up in 2002 following a series of food crises in the late 1990s to be a source of scientific advice and communication on risks associated with the food chain. The agency was legally established by the EU under the General Food Law - Regulation 178/2002.
The EFSA's mantra is "Food is essential to life. EFSA is working to keep food safe."
Approved EFSA health Claims for ingredients in Immunivita
Immunivita contains a proprietary blend of herbal ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals, specifically targeted towards the intended function of the product. Whilst herbal ingredients have been used effectively for hundreds of years, the present legal system does not permit certain claims for herbal or natural products and ingredients. We therefore cannot and do not claim any beneficial effects for those specific natural ingredients carefully chosen for our products. We have listed below the Approved EFSA claims for other ingredients in our product:
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, normal hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.