How to Sleep Better
How to Sleep Better Naturally
Getting a good night’s sleep is vital for a healthy and productive life. Yet many of us struggle to get the hours in that we need.
However, It seems that it’s not solely about how many hours sleep you get as quality of sleep is just as important.
Causes of Poor Sleep
- Work patterns
- Noisy environment
- Phones and computers/iPads etc…
As a result, tiredness and fatigue can seep into everyday life affecting work, relationships and ultimately our physical and mental health.
Take action now to address areas of your life that may be preventing you from getting both good quality and adequate quantity of sleep!
Top 5 Tips to Improve Sleep
- Ditch the media at least and hour or two before settling down to sleep. If you must read using your device, then use a blue light blocker.
- Take up yoga or meditation or access mental health resources to learn how to manage your stress and anxiety day to day.
- Set optimal room temperature, get a decent mattress and use blackout blinds to reduce light. Invest in some ear plugs if noise is an issue.
- Limit alcohol intake especially on work days and have your evening meal earlier, preferably before 6pm.
- Get some kind of daily exercise, even walking or cycling to work can help!
Vitality Rocks is now pleased to offer the natural aid to restful sleep!
VIBE R & R is a combination of specially selected herbal, amino acid, vitamin and mineral ingredients that are specifically targeted at helping you relax, wind down, sleep soundly and wake up refreshed and energised. When was the last time you did that?
VIBE Rest and Relaxation can also be used in conjunction with Lifewave X39 - the patch that has many testimonials relating to better sleep quality.In today's busy world, a good night's sleep is more important than ever!