VIBE Calming Blend for Night Time Sleep & Relaxation
VIBE R & R is a specialist blend of ashwagandha, passion flower, lemon balm, lavender, chamomile, theanine and taurine plus beneficial vitamins and magnesium.
Formulated to be Beneficial for:
- Insomnia / sleep disorders
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Feeling of calmness
- Relaxation, stress and anxiety
- Quality of sleep
- Mild depression
- Mental performance
- Psychological function
VIBE Sleep Supplement
The supplement that helps you sleep well and wake up refreshed and energised contains:
A powerful herb used in Ayurvedic healing and well known for its restorative benefits. A great nerve tonic and adaptogen, classically been used in India for almost 5,000 years and is useful for insomnia, stress, hormone balance and nervous conditions among others.
Studies on this wonderful plant suggest that it may boost the level of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain which may help to lower brain activity, helping relaxation and better sleep. 2017 research suggests that passion flower can have a positive effect on sleep patterns and might help to relieve insomnia and anxiety.
German Chamomile Flower
Traditionally used to calm the nerves, treat stomach problems, skin conditions, mild infections and muscle spasms. Also long used as a mild tranquiliser, to treat insomnia and to induce a caming state of mild sedation. Great before bed time!
Lemon Balm Leaves
Another amazing plant traditionally used to improve mood and cognitive function but also to ease insomnia and help relieve restlessness.
A naturally occurring compound in the body that acts like melatonin in the fact that it increases in response to prolonged periods of being in an awake state. Taurine has been shown to activate GABA(A) receptors in the region of the brain that helps regulate sleep and is also involved in the creation of melatonin in the pineal gland.
An amino acid that may boost levels of GABA and other calming brain chemicals and can also help promote relaxation and help facilitate sleep. As well as boosting GABA levels, serotonin and dopamine can be naturally boosted by L-Theanine, thus helping to regulate mood, emotions, concentration and sleep.
Montmorency Tart Cherry
A potent antioxidant which has also been reported to contain high levels of phytochemicals including melatonin which can be critical in regulating the human sleep-wake cycle. Several studies have found links between the ingestion of tart cherry and the production of melatonin in the body. Several studies on insomnia sufferers showed significantly increased sleep time and efficiency in comparison to a placebo.
Long used as a traditional sleep enhancer, lavender has shown to help lower heart rate, reduce anxiety, increase relaxation and calm and help bring about restful sleep. Lavender also interacts with the neurotransmitter GABA to help quiet the brain and nervous system activity to help reduce anger, agitation, aggression and restlessness.
Plus, along with all the beneficial plant ingredients, our proprietory rest and relaxation formula includes a unique vitamin and mineral blend, including:
Niacin (as nicotinamide) which may help with normal psychological function, energy yielding metabolism and the reduction in tiredness and fatigue for energised mornings.
Pantothenic acid as a contributant to normal mental performance and reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B6 for the regulation of hormonal activity, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system.
Magnesium can also contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function.
With the convenience of VIBE Rest and Relaxation there's no excuse to not give your body the nutrients it needs to relax, sleep and wake up envigorated!
VIBE Rest and Relaxation - 60 Capsules
Take 1 or 2 capsules with water in the evebing, or as advised.
60 Rest & Relaxation capsules per pot
Each proprietary blend capsule provides: %NRV
- Niacin 12mg 75%
- Pantothenic Acid 50mg 833%
- Vitamin B6 2mg 143%
- Biotin 73.3μg 147%
- Magnesium 50mg 13%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- Montmorency Tart Cherry** 350mg
- Ashwagandha KSM66** 250mg
- Passion Flower 600mg
- German Chamomile** 50mg
- Lemon Balm 50mg
- L-Taurine 50mg
- L-Theanine 50mg
- Lavender 25mg
**=Equivalent weight from extract.
Passion Flower Powder (Organic) (Passiflora incarnata); Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC); Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide); Pantothenic Acid (D-calcium Pantothenate); Lemon Balm Leaves Powder (Melissa officinalis); L-Taurine (Vegan); L-Theanine (Vegan); Montmorency Tart Cherry Extract (Prunus cerasus montmorency); Ashwagandha Extract KSM66 (Withania somnifera); Lavender Herb Powder (Lavandula angustifolia); German Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria Recuitita); Niacin (Nicotinamide); Rice Concentrate and Extract (Oryza Sativa); Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride); Biotin (D-Biotin).
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Made in UK
- Good Manufacturing Practice
The EFSA and Vitality Rocks
EFSA is a European agency funded by the European Union that operates independently of the European legislative and executive institutions (Commission, Council, Parliament) and EU Member States.
It was set up in 2002 following a series of food crises in the late 1990s to be a source of scientific advice and communication on risks associated with the food chain. The agency was legally established by the EU under the General Food Law - Regulation 178/2002.
The EFSA's mantra is "Food is essential to life. EFSA is working to keep food safe."
Approved EFSA health Claims for ingredients in VIBE R & R
VIBE Rest & Relaxation contains a proprietary blend of herbal ingredients, plus vitamins and minerals, specifically targeted towards the intended function of the product. Whilst herbal ingredients have been used effectively for hundreds of years, the present legal system does not permit certain claims for herbal or natural products and ingredients. We therefore cannot and do not claim any beneficial effects for those specific natural ingredients carefully chosen for our products. We have listed below the Approved EFSA claims for other ingredients in our product:
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, the maintenance of normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance, normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, normal hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and it has a role in the process of cell division.